Friday, December 31, 2010

2 weeks from today!!

  Well, I must say this is a first for me blogging at 4:30 a.m.Who can sleep?? The day I have prayed for is exactly 2 weeks from today.. Sammie will be admitted to Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus Ohio on January 13th. She will have a antroduodenal manometry and then the 14th , she will get her temporary pacemaker. Is it possible to be happy and sad at the same time? I am so happy and excited and thankful she is getting a pacer but sad to be away from home for so long, worried about my love ones I must leave in Franklin Furnace. Happy and blessed that Nationwide Hospital offers such a great amount of support for families, one of us can stay in the room with Sammie , the other parent will stay in The Ronald McDonald House located across the street from the hospital, anxious and scared to death that this procedure may not work and that would be devastating. I know that it is in the Lords hands. I am thankful for the support of my brothers and sisters, I am blessed with an amazing family, I am thankful for the support of dear friends  and scared and worried for my Sammie, she has such a long road ahead of her. She has had much to deal with the last 6 years. Monday, January 3rd, is Sammie's  diagnosis anniversary. Our lives changed forever that day.
  I am so thankful for my husband Randy, he is a great dad and husband, I would be lost without him. Ok, I am rambling, this emotional mommy better try to get some sleep.
Love, Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment