Sunday, November 28, 2010


Sammie is blessed with an amazing siblings. Cassie is 18 and she helps me so much!!!
Diabetes and it's complication affect the whole family  Now that Sammie is unable to attend High school Cassie is always there for her. Cassie makes sure she is checking her blood sugar and helps her when she is sick to her stomach. Cassie makes it possible for me to go to work.
Cassie , I just want you to know that your dad , Sammie and I appreciate all you do. You are a great sister and daughter.

1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful when siblings pitch in to help their family members. I found out how true that is this summer with my kids. They helped each other and supported each other without their typical bantering. Just goes to show...when the going gets tough...the tough get going.

    ReplyDelete