Monday, November 29, 2010

Gastric Pacemaker

TODAY HAS BEEN HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Our nurse from Nationwide Children's Hospital called today to check on Sammie's progress with the Domperidone. I explained that there are no changes, still extremely nauseous, with vomiting after most meals and dri - heaving for a majority of our day. The medication side affects are not pretty to say the least. The medication is being stopped and we are starting the process to get the GASTRIC PACEMAKER!!!!!! I don't know if I should laugh or cry, all I know is I don't think I have ever been so worried about my child.  This pacemaker is truly our last option.

1 comment:

  1. Praying that it helps. I cant even imagine what it must be like for you to watch your child go through this. God gave her the right Mom though...thats for sure. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete