I once again find my self shocked. I just really want to cry. One of the world's leading experts ( Dr. Hayat Moussa) on Gastroparesis called my home this evening. Dr. Moussa wants Sammie to heal a little bit longer before getting the pacer. I pleaded our case and she will speak with surgeron tomorrow for a final decision. I have fought so hard to find help for Sammie, I would never put her a risk. If Dr. Moussa thinks it will be best to wait , then wait we will. It is going to be a sleepness night in the King household.